As we are all preparing for upcoming changes with the options of in-person learning, I have important information to share with you. Thank you for always taking a few minutes to review the information in these JLS community messages. I hope you will find the information I've included today helpful. This message includes:
- A Quick Questionnaire for 7th and 8th Grade JLS Families
- Info from today’s Principal Coffee/Chat
- Details about tonight’s Transition Information Night for Students with IEPs
- Travel Advisory Reminders
- ParentSquare Information (our Health Screening tool)
- This week’s parent handout from School Connect
This has been another busy week! With many things happening, I hope you find this weekly communication helpful! This message contains information about:
I hope this message finds you and your family doing well. There is a lot going on! Please read this message to be aware of the following topics:
- 6th Grade Learning Model Selection Information
- Next Week’s Principal Coffee/Chat (Zoom Link included)
- Tonight’s Parent Ed Event at 7PM
- Friday’s Distribution Day
- Online Behaviors and Tech Use Expectations for Students
- School News Roll Call
I hope your week is going smoothly. This week’s message has a couple announcements and some general reminders. Thank you for taking a few minutes to read it. Also here is School Connect's parent handout from today's Advisory Lesson "From Procrastinating to Productive."
To make time for today’s Inauguration Ceremony, this morning’s JLS Principal Chat was postponed to Wednesday, January, 27 at 8:30-9:20 AM, and we look forward to covering a recent Math Assessment called the MDTP. To join that meeting, please use the zoom link in the email. Previous Principal Chats are archived on the JLS Website here.
For those of you who lost power today, I hope your electricity has been restored and you are looking forward to a relaxing evening.
Given the inauguration tomorrow morning, we are postponing the Principal Chat to next week. Below is a list of revised dates and topics: