Sep 30 - Calendar and Computer Reminders
Good Evening JLS Families,
I hope that this email finds you all doing well and staying cool during the recent hot weather. Tonight's message is a friendly reminder that Friday, October 2, is a normal school day.
Please be assured, there is school this Friday. Old versions of our 2020-21 calendar had listed Friday, October 2 as a Staff Development Day (no school for PAUSD students). However, our calendar was changed due to the later start of the school year that shifted October's Staff Development Day to August. Please review the updated and current PAUSD Instructional Calendar. We look forward to seeing all our JLS students in their distance learning classes, as usual, on Friday, October 2!
If your student has a school-issued laptop and they are experiencing trouble with connectivity, please check Student Tech Help or Tech Assistance. If needed, please submit a Let's Talk ticket. Our supportive tech team is happy to assist you with problem-solving. To make an appointment regarding JLS tech support, please reach out to Frank Gonzales (email@example.com).
Chris Grierson, Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Additional Contact Information:
- 6th Grade Counselor - Arvind Arya, email@example.com
- 6th Grade Assistant Principal - Amy Sheward, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7th Grade Counselor - Ko Vue, email@example.com
- 7th Grade Assistant Principal - Adam Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8th Grade Counselor - Ellie Messinger-Adams, emessingerada
- 8th Grade Dean of Students - Hanisi Accetta, email@example.com