Next Week's Communication Events and Bell Schedule
Good Morning JLS Families,
I know this week has been challenging for a number of reasons, and as a parent of a middle school student and a high school student, I greatly appreciate your continued efforts in maintaining a sense of calm and consistency at home. I hope you all enjoy time during our upcoming three-day weekend to relax and recharge.
In order for families (parents) to feel connected to JLS, we have scheduled an in-person Principal's Coffee on Tuesday, January 17, 2022 at 8:30 AM in front of the JLS Office, as well as a JLS Community Zoom on Friday, January 20 at 8:45 AM. I hope you consider joining our Principal Coffee and our Community Zoom to learn about our events and resources within the JLS community. (Here's the link for our Community Zoom: https://pausd.zoom.us/j/93883562532)
As mentioned we have a three-day weekend - No School on Monday, January 16, 2023 - in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King. I hope you enjoy the extra day with your loved ones.
Next week we will follow a four-day schedule:
Thank you for your continued interest, involvement, and support of our school. If you have any questions, please reach out to any member of the JLS team.
Chris Grierson, JLS Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Additional Contact Information:
- Hanisi Accetta, 6th grade Administrator, email@example.com
- Adriana Flores-Ragade, 6th grade Counselor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kim Lohse, 7th grade Administrator, email@example.com
- Carolyn Chang, 7th grade Counselor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Pierce, 8th grade Administrator, email@example.com
- Arvind Arya, 8th grade Counselor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carol Cannon, JLS Health Tech, email@example.com
- Jamey Boccio, JLS Attendance Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org