Reminder: Today’s Community Zoom & Survey from JLS Counselors
Good Morning JLS Families,
Today (Friday, September 16) at 8:45 AM, we have our second Community Zoom.
Please join us with this Zoom Link (https://pausd.zoom.us/j/93883562532).
This meeting will be recorded and posted on our website for those who cannot tune in. Today’s presentation will include a variety of topics related to JLS, and will have time for parents to ask questions.
Wellness: R-Lounge & Counselor’s Survey
Our R-Lounge (Room 260) is a calm, quiet place for students to Rest, Relax and Recharge. It is staffed by Whitney Aquino, our Mental Health and Wellness Therapist, who receives students to support their health. Our counselors, SAFE Specialist Christine Castillo, and SEL Teacher Liz Darby also support the space.
Connected to this topic is our counselor’s new, optional Emotional Concerns Survey for parents/guardians about the health of their child(ren). Please consider filling out this optional survey as soon as possible for our team to design a thoughtful plan of support.
Hope to see you at our Community Zoom later this morning!
Chris Grierson, JLS Principal (email@example.com)
Additional Contact Information:
- Hanisi Accetta, 6th grade Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adriana Flores-Ragade, 6th grade Counselor, email@example.com
- Kim Lohse, 7th grade Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carolyn Chang, 7th grade Counselor, email@example.com
- Sarah Pierce, 8th grade Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arvind Arya, 8th grade Counselor, email@example.com