Students will link to the online textbook through the student portal. Parents can follow these instructions to get to the online textbooks:
- Foundational Math (alternative link > select the green book).
- Concepts in Mathematics (alternative link > select the red book).
- Math 8: Course 3 (alternative link > select the blue book).
- Algebra 1 (alternative link > select the blue and gold book).
Common Core Mathematical Practice Standards
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Attend to precision.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Model with mathematics.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
The Middle School Summer School Program is designed to support rising 6th, 7th and 8th graders. We believe in developing an engaging summer program that provides opportunities for our students to advance, equitably supports and challenges students experiencing an opportunity gap.