Students will link to the online textbook through the student portal. Parents can follow these instructions to get to the online textbooks:
- Math 6: Course 1 (alternative link > select the green book).
- Math 7 and Math 7A: Accelerated Course 2 (alternative link > select the red book).
- Math 8: Course 3 (alternative link > select the blue book).
- Algebra 1 (alternative link > select the blue and gold book).
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Attend to precision.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Model with mathematics.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
PAUSD Math Placement
PAUSD's mathematics placement policy is available to view on the PAUSD Curriculum Resources page.
Please contact the Math Instructional Lead (see above) to take the 7th-grade Mastery test. Math 7A Mastery Test Topics (Note: Read Placement Policy first).
The Middle School Summer School Program (Registration by invitation only) is designed to support rising 6th, 7th and 8th graders. We believe in developing an engaging summer program that provides opportunities for our students to advance, equitably supports and challenges students experiencing an opportunity gap.